- American Security is currently hiring candidates for full time and part time openings. American Security provides comprehensive security services for clients in industries and settings including healthcare, manufacturing, distribution, corporate office, and special events. All security operations are tailored to the specifications of each client and their specific industry needs. Benefits Include:
- Weekly pay
- Access to insurance
- Access to 401K
- Licensing and Training
- Patrol and maintain general security of assigned property as described in post orders.
- Utilize a smartphone or similar device to maintain a Daily Activity Report, and create Incident and Facility Maintenance Reports.
- Work under general supervision of Field Supervisor and Client Manager.
- Maintain consistent performance, attendance, uniform appearance, and professional grooming.
- Maintain professional communications with clients and colleagues.
- Respond to emergency calls including medial, fire, and damage to property.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to operate radio or telephone equipment and monitors.
- Must be able to read and write a report.
- Must have good organization and communication skills.
- must be able to listen and identify issues quickly and accurately.
- Must be approved by South Carolina Law Enforcement Division
- Employment as a registered security oficer is contingent on results of a complete criminal, character and fitness investigation.
- Applicants may be required to pass a medical examination testing the applicants ability to perform essential job functions of a security officer. This may include screening for the use of performance impairing drugs.
- Previous military applicants must present a DD214 or NGB Form 22.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed